Thursday, June 3, 2010

That's it...!!!

Yeah,that's it...!! I've had enough. Can't take it any more. I guess it's time to move on.

Perhaps it never was, and it was never meant to be. I don't know why I have been blind to the one who cares for me, and that too not just for one or two days, or weeks, or even months, but it's almost gonna be an year now. I have been ignoring him all this while, perhaps even giving him a good ol' cold shoulder many a times, but I don't know why he still thinks of me. Why does he wants to see me happy ?? We are gonna meet soon, and I hope he really has no hopes from me, 'coz I don't know whether I will do justice to any guy now. I really don't know. I don't know how to trust one.

And as for the one whom I wanted, let him go to hell now. He will have to prove a lot now if he wants it all to be the same again..perhaps it'll be too difficult. I don't know. The ice has formed, and it is not going to thaw easily; I wonder if it'll thaw at all. I have cried enough...now he is the one who is going to cry. The west has conquered, the east just lost some ground. That spineless creed just got a new member.

You have lost it now,_ _

No comments:

Post a Comment